Monday 7 February 2011

KS: FONT examples

After researching possible fonts for our film opening on  many online softwares for our chosen title 'The Dolls House', 'Dafont' had many styles of calligraphy and gothic types I think we should consider using. The font must have a feminine yet creepy style to elicit the sense of the possessed doll woman, to present the audience early in the opening with a horror/thriller dramatic feel to the film. Therefore I researched both font which looked like the traditional horror scribbles and scratched writing but also womanly calligraphy, here are a few of the examples I found. 


3 comments:

  1. We must re look at '28 Days Later' as the font for this film opening particularly suits our style we are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the first two fonts shown, both are very interesting. Yes, I think the way that text was animated was particularly effective.

    ReplyDelete